Hi! Hope everyone is having a great weekend enjoying the fall weather 🙂 Here is the link to my youtube channel. First up is Everyday Makeup. Using Urban Decays Naked palette I show you how to create a fast and simple day to day look!
Enjoy 🙂 for VIDEO TUTORIAL click HERE 🙂
This is the palette used 🙂
Hi! Here are the directions for the Bloody Mary makeup I played with yesterday! For this look I used simple Halloween kit products you can pick up anywhere this time of year!
- First start by taking a sponge and thickly pat on white grease paint all over your face. Be sure you cover your eyelids, and your lips with the grease paint. If you choose, you can put on a matte chap stick over the product to prevent your lips from getting chapped.
- Next, lightly take the black grease paint and tap it on your lips to create the illusion of a grey tint.
- If you want, you can set your grease paint with a translucent setting powder. Take a dark brown eye shadow and brush it in the crease of your eye.
- Take a black eyeliner and line your upper and lower waterline.
- Next, take the same dark brown eye shadow that was used in your crease and contour your face.
- Take a cranberry eye shadow with your fingers and apply it around the lips. Apply the same shadow under your eyes where you would naturally have under eye bags. Doing this will make these areas look swollen.
- Finally, apply stage makeup blood dripping from the eyes just over the cranberry shadow that created the under eye bags. Take a sponge with lots of air bubbles and lightly tap some of the blood onto and around the lips.
Hope You Try It Out!
If you try it out tag me on instagram:_forevermakeup so we can see your work!
As mentioned my favorite holiday is coming soon so I’ve started to gather some awesome spooky makeup looks…
First up “Bloody Mary”. I drew inspiration from the show Supernatural season 1 episode 5
Here’s the final product..I’ll be back later this week with the details for you to try it!
I LOVE Make Up!
Truth be told, I’ve loved makeup since I learned it existed, by invading my Mom’s work makeup lol 🙂
Here are some basics about me, the Gloss Moppet:
….my favorite holiday is Halloween …
…I love studying bacteria and parasites …
…one of my favorite foods is Macaroni & Cheese Pizza..yes, pizza, but I could eat Chinese food for every meal!
I really got into all kinds of makeup in eighth grade…everyday beauty makeup, stage makeup, and special effects makeup. My friends always ask how I do my makeup so I decided to create this blog. Entering High School allowed me to start to practicing on other peoples faces which is really cool for me.
I love to see the beauty inside of people and makeup is just a way to bring that inner beauty out!
I hope you join me as I post makeup tips and tricks for every girl 🙂